• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Squeaky bum time MK II

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squeaky bum time MK II

Friday is it? Have you lot decided yet? Or are you still needing EU handouts?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

The Westminster hole digging might have further to run.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      My plane lands in the UK at 10 p.m. on Friday. The official advice from the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs is to to bring cash in EUR or USD and popcorn.

Comment

Of FFS.

Just leave already!! What's wrong with you? Like some serious needy girlfriend and mental health issues.

Brexit: UK and EU agree delay to 31 October - BBC News
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Of FFS.

Just leave already!! What's wrong with you? Like some serious needy girlfriend and mental health issues.

Brexit: UK and EU agree delay to 31 October - BBC News
          Or June1st if we don't hold EU elections, and we have to promise to be good if we do and not disrupt EU business. I hope we do hold EU elections. I, for one, would like to see the outcome just out of curiosity. It would be a good litmus test of how the public feel about Brexit and the EU.

Comment

So what happens now. Our politicians bugger off for a well earned two week break, (not long after their recent half term week off). Well done chaps and chapesses keep up the good work.

I cannot think of another business that given a crisis of this magnitude the whole board of directors would say, "Oh well, never mind, but we have our week in Tuscany/Bahamas/etc. booked so we're off, See you in two weeks!"

Comment

We're not Scotland, so no...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Or Wales or the South West or Farmers or...
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Or Wales or the South West or Farmers or...
                  I know, but I never waste a Scooty-bashing opportunity...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    The false impression England distributes wealth to dissolved nations, wealth it does not have, and then basks in philanthropist like platitudes as if they're donating to charity really is deserving some collective mental health assessment. What is this need to feel like you're wealthy when the truth couldn't be further?

Unlike England we don't have one of them up north.

Comment

Working...
                    X