• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official 2nd Referendum thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
    She also needs the Dup.
    possibly not there has always been a number of Labour back benchers who supported her deal. The DUP is only 10 votes, that means she only need 10 Labour Back benchers and, correct me if I'm wrong and I'm sure someone will, but there were more than 10 rebel Labour backbenchers voted for the WA last time. This does not split across party lines unless you are in either the Liberal or SNP parties.

Comment

Problem with that lot is all they ever did was tell us what the did not like, they never looked likely at getting a coherent plan together. Norway + would of been the best but they demanded impossible red lines around freedom of movement that did not work with the NI border.
      Eh?

FoM of people has very little to do with the NI border.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        Eh?

FoM of people has very little to do with the NI border.
        It has. Them goods don't move themselves you know.

Comment

Jacob Rees-Mogg changes his mind

Oh dear, Jacob has pulled out, no doubt bringing a few others with him.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

The DUP have now realised that a future Tory PM will throw Northern Ireland under a bus for their "Hard Brexit" so they're effectively out of the equation.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              Jacob Rees-Mogg changes his mind

Oh dear, Jacob has pulled out, no doubt bringing a few others with him.

Not something that he is particularly familiar with at home

Comment

Spoke too soon on LBC reaffirmed he will be voting for the deal.

Does seem like if the deal doesn't go through that May will call a GE and that way will put her deal to the country.

It will be close.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  The DUP have now realised that a future Tory PM will throw Northern Ireland under a bus for their "Hard Brexit" so they're effectively out of the equation.

Yep, it comes to something when the DUP prefer a Corbyn idea.

Only way out of this mess is 2nd ref or cancel this mess and hold a GE.
                  Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Yep, it comes to something when the DUP prefer a Corbyn idea.

Only way out of this mess to leave now.
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X