• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unbelievable

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable

So in Parliament at the moment on the vote for the buisness motion, that tosser Ree-Mogg has just accused his fellow Tories of "not acting like Etonians." ****** of the highest order
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    So in Parliament at the moment on the vote for the buisness motion, that tosser Ree-Mogg has just accused his fellow Tories of "not acting like Etonians." ****** of the highest order
    Given that he went to Eton, I'm hoping that he can at least spell some words, including his own name...

Calm down, have a beer, and repeat after me: I don't live in Britain anymore. Why am I getting agitated because those who do still live in Britain don't necessarily agree with me? It's not my problem. I'll have another beer, thanks...

Feel better?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Given that he went to Eton, I'm hoping that he can at least spell some words, including his own name...

Calm down, have a beer, and repeat after me: I don't live in Britain anymore. Why am I getting agitated because those who do still live in Britain don't necessarily agree with me? It's not my problem. I'll have another beer, thanks...

Feel better?
      It will take more than a few German beers to relieve his level of anal retention.

A depleted uranium suppository may be more appropriate.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        It will take more than a few German beers to relieve his level of anal retention.

Another post from Onan the Mass Debater...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I worry Darmy might choke to death biting down on a large German sausage

Comment

When the British people speak, their voice will be respected, not ignored
            This choice can't be undone
            Chief Remainiac in Action.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Go easy on him, it must be difficult waking up every morning wondering if he is German enough yet...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Ree-Mogg has just accused his fellow Tories of "not acting like Etonians." ****** of the highest order
                So, Brexiters, typo notwithstanding, are you really not fussed about what Rees-Mogg said? Do you believe that it's in the country or your best interests that a bunch of Etonians run the country?

Just curious.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  So, Brexiters, typo notwithstanding, are you really not fussed about what Rees-Mogg said? Do you believe that it's in the country or your best interests that a bunch of Etonians run the country?

Just curious.
                  Personally it makes no difference to me which politician you plump upon. The entire shower, across the spectrum, are a bunch of self-serving incompetents with no real enthusiasm for anything but lining their own pockets.

You can tell when they are lying....their fooking lips are moving.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Just curious.
                    At least they had some sort of education, albeit an expensive one. Why do you have a problem with Etonians? Is you just prejudiced against people wiv much monee?

Just curious.

Comment

Working...
                    X