• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More than 500,000 people sign petition to scrap Brexit and remain in EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
    Woman who started the petition has received death threats. Nice
    According to Guido, she's a bit of a tulip. But if that was acceptable grounds for receiving death threats, where would we moderators be?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      According to Guido, she's a bit of a tulip. But if that was acceptable grounds for receiving death threats, where would we moderators be?
      Encased in various Motorway bridge supports?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Encased in various Motorway bridge supports?

Hi. My name's NAT and I'm junction 27 of the M25.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Hi. My name's NAT and I'm junction 27 of the M25.
          At least we'll remember you in perpetuity. You'll get a mention in the travel reports most days...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Serving a useful purpose at last.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              At least we'll remember you in perpetuity. You'll get a mention in the travel reports most days...
              Spuddy can set up a memorial roadside greasy spoon.

Comment

If the petition keeps going at the current rate, it'll reach ~7 million signatures by the August deadline!

Have you asked you remainer friends to sign it yet?
                #DoYourDuty
                Originally posted by Old Greg
                I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

The petition is irrelevant, the DUP have bottled. They realise they will be put under a bus by Boris and co.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                    If the petition keeps going at the current rate, it'll reach ~7 million signatures by the August deadline!

Have you asked you remainer friends to sign it yet?
                    #DoYourDuty
                    Just for people like you I'd like to see a hard brexit so I could enjoy seeing your miserable life in your soon to be miserable country from far far away

Comment

Originally posted by MattZani View Post
                      Just for people like you I'd like to see a hard brexit so I could enjoy seeing your miserable life in your soon to be miserable country from far far away
                      Correction: Soon to be Independent country, in which misery will be abolished. I read it on the side of a bus...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X