• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May accuses Corbyn of disrespecting democracy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    If the people of the UK are stupid and you want to live in the EU - feel free to move to the EU - surely that is what a sensible person does.
    Why would I want to do that? I make a really good living here in the UK; having to compete with the likes of you for contracts is like taking sweats from a baby. Maybe I should challenge myself more, but nah, the living here is too good. And then I get to spend my cash in foreign parts where there is less interaction with thick Brits

I'm sure you'd love us successful contractors to leave so there is less competition ... dream on fella

You're welcome.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Why would I want to do that? I make a really good living here in the UK; having to compete with the likes of you for contracts is like taking sweats from a baby. Maybe I should challenge myself more, but nah, the living here is too good. And then I get to spend my cash in foreign parts where there is less interaction with thick Brits

I'm sure you'd love us successful contractors to leave so there is less competition ... dream on fella

You're welcome.
      Trust me - you are not in competition with me for roles.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You're welcome.
        Oh dear.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
          You’ve voted to remove Freedom of Movement from the people of the UK.

Not very sensible of you to then suggest that people just move.
          Logic is elitist. Stop it.

Comment

Working...
          X