• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit uncertainty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Good point well made.

In my experience there is no such thing as a "gifted" Para.

And if you imagine I did 13 years in the Royal Corps without becoming very adept at escaping and evading things then you are making a huge miscalculation.
    We try to imagine you did 13 years in the Catering Corps, but we appreciate it was actually the NAAFI.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      We try to imagine
      I know you do. And don't think I don't appreciate it, irrelevant as it generally is.

I guess it gives you some sort of release, and I wouldn't want to deprive you of your fantasies. God knows you don't have much else.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I know you do. And don't think I don't appreciate it, irrelevant as it generally is.

I guess it gives you some sort of release, and I wouldn't want to deprive you of your fantasies. God knows you don't have much else.

I respect your self identification as a soldier, and this is the thanks I get. But I forgive you, and will continue to be supportive in your journey of self discovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          I respect your self identification as a soldier, and this is the thanks I get. But I forgive you, and will continue to be supportive in your journey of self discovery.
          I'll alert the media!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'll alert the media!

Keep it private or publicise it. It's YOUR choice and we'll support you either way.

Comment

Working...
            X