• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit uncertainty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    How do you know? we have left yet. You have no proof unless of course you have a time machine or crystal ball. In which case can you give me the lottery numbers for tonight.
    He would, but most of them are two digit numbers and he doesn't want to wound your self-esteem.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      He would, but most of them are two digit numbers and he doesn't want to wound your self-esteem.
      So by that logic if I only choose two digit numbers I have a greater chance of winning as there are more two digit numbers than 1 digit numbers and hence the two digit number are more likely to be drawn over the one digit numbers.

You do realise I am winding you up

Comment

How do you know? we have left yet. You have no proof unless of course you have a time machine or crystal ball. In which case can you give me the lottery numbers for tonight.
        How do I know? Well, for starters having more than 62 brain cells enables one to calculate what is going to happen when one jumps off the cliff, even if the exact drop time is unknown - sufficient to know the cliff is high enough to cause injury or death.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          How do I know? Well, for starters having more than 62 brain cells enables one to calculate what is going to happen when one jumps off the cliff, even if the exact drop time is unknown - sufficient to know the cliff is high enough to cause injury or death.
          Yeah but we are leaving the EU and not jumping off a cliff, and even if we were jumping off a cliff have you factored in the updraft which in certain places can be sufficient to put you back on top of the cliff several metres back from where you started.

Comment

Yeah but we are leaving the EU and not jumping off a cliff, and even if we were jumping off a cliff have you factored in the updraft which in certain places can be sufficient to put you back on top of the cliff several metres back from where you started.
            I’ve factored in cretins like who voted for Brexit.

Comment

I’ve factored in cretins like who voted for Brexit.
              Who voted for brexit, but he/She/it/whatever gender Dr Who is this week is smart. He/she/it wins every week on the telly.

Comment

There's no Brexit uncertainty in some cases - Skoda still make vehicles and stick a SEAT badge on them.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Who voted for brexit, but he/She/it/whatever gender Dr Who is this week is smart. He/she/it wins every week on the telly.
                  The current Dr Who is female. I trust that clears up any confusion on your part.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    The current Dr Who is female. I trust that clears up any confusion on your part.
                    A very timely intervention.

Comment

A very timely intervention.
                      Sometimes we must be patient with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X