• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disney treat for Remainers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Semites winning the nobel, did Bob Dylan ever turn up for his?

Comment

Nigel Farage on LBC on the one hand proposing dropping all tariffs to allow cheap imports with no regulation and at the same time protection for British industries. At the beginning of the show he led an interesting short discussion on the government being able to spend more money and reduce taxes after Brexit.

Win-win, Disney Land for Brexiteers

Last edited by BlasterBates; 10 February 2019, 11:32.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

List of Jewish Nobel laureates - Wikipedia

As of 2017, Nobel Prizes[note 1] have been awarded to 902 individuals,[1] of whom 203 or 22.5% were Jews,[note 2] although the total Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population.[2]

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Well done you for highlighting the extraordinary success of a minority group.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            Well done you for highlighting the extraordinary success of a minority group.
            The world Jewish diaspora must be broadly similar in number to the Spanish.

What is the difference?

Comment

The world Jewish diaspora must be broadly similar in number to the Spanish.

What is the difference?
              Wrong again, it's not, the Jewish dispora is markedly less than both Spain and the UK's population, as two minutes' research would have told you.

I really should stop replying and just have a quote under each of your posts that simply says "the post above is probably factually incorrect."

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                Wrong again, it's not, the Jewish dispora is markedly less than both Spain and the UK's population, as two minutes' research would have told you.

I really should stop replying and just have a quote under each of your posts that simply says "the post above is probably factually incorrect."
                Well I would doubt that, I'm sure you could garner 30 or 40 million worldwide.

I'll take your argument though. What you are suggesting is that the Spanish have a significantly lower attainment level than a religious group who have a similar genetic heritage.

Comment

Minnie seems to have something to say about Jewish people. But he's too shy to say what he thinks, so is making insinuations.

And the Mods twiddle their thumbs...

Comment

Well I would doubt that, I'm sure you could garner 30 or 40 million worldwide.
                    The post above is probably factually incorrect.

Comment

Once you go down that route you upset people who cant accept the Semites get most of them.
                      Do you even know what a Semite is?

Hint: it’s not just the Jews.
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X