• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One less ferry company to worry about

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Methinks you doth protest too much.

You are probably right though, I wouldn't last 5 minutes doing what you do.................I'd struggle to catch my breath if I were to stick my head so far up my boss's arse!!

I don't have a 'boss' ... I'm a contractor. I am my own boss Maybe HMRC should give you a quick call as it sounds like you're caught by IR35
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I do hope we haven't scared him off. You know how delicate he is!

I mean to say, this sub-forum without Warty....t'would be like a rowing boat without its air freshener!!

We'd need to rely upon Eirikur and Darmy and the like to provide the witless caterwauling. A task that isn't beyond them to be fair.

Scare me off I'm not the Russian army mate, that you single-handedly scared off before setting up the entire Indian mobile network 2 years before it was actually rolled out. Takes a little bit more than your childish posts to scare me off old man

I know you and your dumn brexidiots would love this forum to die so that you don't have to keep being reminded how badly Brexit is going, but I just enjoy this too much to give up then entertainment. The day Brexit is cancelled is the day I mourn, and will have to go find another forum of idiots to mock

Keep on posting fella

Comment

Oh don't be so harsh on me..............I always have PLENTY to say.................of the unintelligible variety.

Spuddy, come on, don't be so harsh on yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          I know you and your dumn brexidiots would love this forum to die

Keep 'em coming you muttonheaded hayseed.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Keep 'em coming you muttonheaded hayseed.

Oops, careless fingers whilst multi tasking ... was watching Game of Thrones and was distracted by the dragon Queen

Infantile name calling seems to be all you have - was you bullied as a child?

Comment

Oops, careless fingers whilst multi tasking ... was watching Game of Thrones and was distracted by the dragon Queen

Infantile name calling seems to be all you have - was you bullied as a child?
              Did you skip English lessons?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                It may not be his first language......he seems more (Ef)fluent in talking pure Bollox.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Scare me off I'm not the Russian army mate, that you single-handedly scared off before setting up the entire Indian mobile network 2 years before it was actually rolled out. Takes a little bit more than your childish posts to scare me off old man

I know you and your dumn brexidiots would love this forum to die so that you don't have to keep being reminded how badly Brexit is going, but I just enjoy this too much to give up then entertainment. The day Brexit is cancelled is the day I mourn, and will have to go find another forum of idiots to mock

Keep on posting fella
                  Spuddy's corned beef fritters and primitive hand hygiene have scared off many a military unit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    I don't see the point in trying too hard on here given the lack of comprehension from you brexidiots. I only wish I could use a crayon font so you feel more at home

Comment

It may not be his first language......he seems more (Ef)fluent in talking pure Bollox.

More name calling and no substance - keep it up fella It's best you follow this path because whenever you try to join a proper debate you get shredded.

How does it feel to add so little value to a forum you've posted to 29.5k times? Have you not realised yet that you literally have nothing to say that anyone wants to hear?

Comment

Working...
                      X