• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EUSSR evil policies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Really

because someone pointed out that maybe, just maybe the EU may need to have a bit of transparency around where all the fookin money goes?

I would have though if they really cared about that they may have self regulated at some point in the previous 30 odd years.

But they didn't

because it was not in their interests to

and as soon as the spotlight is off they will revert back to their old ways - like a bunch of spoiled ten year olds.

because they have no interest in the wellbeing of you or i they simply want to line their own pockets

and for that reason i'm oot.
    How do you sleep at night knowing 'they' are out there? Best sleep with one eye open in case 'they' find out where you live. You're right to be sacred of 'they' .....
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      'Not at the European Union's Brussels HQ. While budgets, public spending, and civil service staffing levels are being slashed from Portugal to Poland, Greece to Great Britain, to be one of the 56,000 EU eurocrats is to escape most of the pain felt in almost every country in the union.'

These 56,000 people are the 'they'

(for the hard of thinking amongst you)
      What percentage of these do you estimate to be rich?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        How do you sleep at night knowing 'they' are out there? Best sleep with one eye open in case 'they' find out where you live. You're right to be sacred of 'they' .....
        His mum drugs his warm milk.

Comment

A bit like the old reds under the beds... Tinfoil hat time again

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X