• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like the remainers are reverting to type.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Sure.

1. Justice for our boys
    2. Brexit

Perfectly legit to be standing for those things. However, I personally stand against child abuse for example.

you know what it means....

they are marching against all of those things...

in general it seems we want the government to get involved in things to make life better for the worse off

but to remove the nanny/totalitarian state which is starting to creep in

as someone once said - I want to live in a state that is policed - not a police state.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

you know what it means....

they are marching against all of those things...
      Presumably they are for Breixt and Justice for our Boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Presumably they are for Breixt and Justice for our Boys.
        Yes yes for the hard of thinking amongst you that list of things was obviously a list of things being marched for or against depending on the context.

Maybe the organisers had over estimated some peoples intellect in being able to read and understand such a simple note.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Yes yes for the hard of thinking amongst you that list of things was obviously a list of things being marched for or against depending on the context.

Maybe the organisers had over estimated some peoples intellect in being able to read and understand such a simple note.
          More likely that the organisers failed their CSE English language. Otherwise, it would be odd to say you are pro child abuse, and then hope that everyone realises that you mean the precise opposite.

Comment

"Pentioners facing poverty" sums it up really.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

They need a Goebbels.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

They need a Goebbels.
                Was his basic literacy OK?

Comment

I wonder how strong they are on #metoo issues, considering that some victims will be 16 or 17, thus children (in England, Wales and NI).

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Was his basic literacy OK?
                    I'm not sure his propaganda was up there with Orwell, but apparently it worked well with Germans.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm not sure his propaganda was up there with Orwell, but apparently it worked well with Germans.
                      Brexiteers are keen on the Big Lie (see mordac's accountancy claims around the notorious 350 million per week lie).

Comment

Working...
                      X