• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You never see them together ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You never see them together ....

.... just saying, but as Shauny has gone walkabout and not posting at the moment, Minestrone has taken up the mantle of the resident Brexiter with the least understanding of what is going on. Like Clarke Kent and Superman .... you never see them together Just trying to work out which one wears their pants outside their trousers
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

A bit like you and an original idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      .... just saying, but as Shauny has gone walkabout and not posting at the moment, Minestrone has taken up the mantle of the resident Brexiter with the least understanding of what is going on. Like Clarke Kent and Superman .... you never see them together Just trying to work out which one wears their pants outside their trousers
      I see where this is going.

By day, a harmless Scottish-Irish alcoholic cretin army tea boy.
      By night, an angry alcoholic plastic paddy bigoted cretin terrorist sympathiser.

A nice thought, but mini is based is Glasgow and shauny props up the bar of whichever Barnstaple 'spoons is on rota to admit him. He's just too pissed to post in the evenings.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        A bit like you and an original idea.
        Oooh, that hurt Your are so full of wit (well, something that ends in "it")
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
        X