• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theresa survives - badly wounded though

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theresa survives - badly wounded though

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    She is now emboldened to return to Brussels and demand to have her cake and eat it, or the UK won't buy any more German cars.

String and stable leadership for a red, white and blue Brexit!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      She is now emboldened to return to Brussels and demand to have her cake and eat it, or the UK won't buy any more German cars.

String and stable leadership for a red, white and blue Brexit!
      What it means, after the EU provides the pre-agreed "concession", is that her deal will now most probably go through.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

What it means, after the EU provides the pre-agreed "concession", is that her deal will now most probably go through.
        You're forgetting that when it comes to the UK navigating Brexit, the most relevant question to ask is, 'What would an utter cretin do next?'

There will be a Brexiteer along to tell us shortly.

Comment

Extreme Brexiters in her party won't accept the vote. They lost the first time, they've lost again, and still they can't go with the democratic vote. Do they not know May means May?

The deal will get tweaked. Her idiot Brexiters still won't back it. She'll put it to the people with a ref of take this or revoke A50. I think the people will vote for this deal in the end.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            . I think the people will vote for this deal in the end.
            Hmmm, it's an interesting point of view, but I don't think it'll go to the people. In the end the HoC self interest will mean it will go through.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Extreme Brexiters in her party won't accept the vote. They lost the first time, they've lost again, and still they can't go with the democratic vote. Do they not know May means May?

The deal will get tweaked. Her idiot Brexiters still won't back it. She'll put it to the people with a ref of take this or revoke A50. I think the people will vote for this deal in the end.
              yes, that might happen

Comment

So... 63% is 'badly wounded', but 52% is 'decisive, we must definitely destroy everything'?

She won. They lost . They need to get over it.

It bet you that they don't though.
                Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You're forgetting that when it comes to the UK navigating Brexit, the most relevant question to ask is, 'What would an utter cretin do next?'

There will be a Brexiteer along to tell us shortly.
                  Lets not forget that was it not for her utter cretinicity (not sure thats a word but hey ho) we would have such a bad deal that even the leaver cretins would not vote for it let alone anyone else. So in a way fighting cretins with a cretin has remarkably produced the right result.

Like Boyles Law which confusingly relates the pressure of a gas to its volume I am going to label this discovery as Shaunbhoys law of cretinicity
                  Last edited by motoukenin; 13 December 2018, 07:12.
                  Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                    Lets not forget that was it not for her utter cretinicity (not sure thats a word but hey ho) we would not of had such a bad deal that even the leaver cretins would not vote for it let alone anyone else. So in a way fighting cretins with a cretin has remarkably produced the right result.

Like Boyles Law which confusingly relates the pressure of a gas to its volume I am going to label this as Shaunbhoys law of cretinicity
                    have, dear chap, have.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X