• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You will only have one month of this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will only have one month of this

Say the EU: EU-Japan free trade deal cleared for early 2019 start | Reuters

And then you need to negotiate your own one...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Say the EU: EU-Japan free trade deal cleared for early 2019 start | Reuters

And then you need to negotiate your own one...
    We hold all the cards. It will be the 2nd easiest trade deal ever when we get ours with Japan. They'll love our jam
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Give me a price for a consumer good that will be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        It has more to do with selling to Japan. Japan has always been devious in finding ways to prevent imports.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Those EU bastards. We need to leave on a World Trade Deal No-Deal Deal so that we can have full WTO terms with Japan. None of this FTA nonsense.
          Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            You're like an idiot savant. Minus the savant part.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

What part of the phrase “when we leave the EU” does this man not understand? He’s a Government Minister, remember

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
              X