• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theresa May - 48 letters limit has been reached

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you’re all feeling very proud of yourselves...

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      Hope you’re all feeling very proud of yourselves...

I am very proud of our remainer who has now negotiated an even better deal than we have now in so far as the new deal does not have the right to leave.

its a remainer + + deal.

No chance of her leaving as there are too many remainers in parliament who dont want a Brexiteer to lead the party to a disasterous no Brexit deal, securing another 12 months of remainer led subtifuge.
      Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Article 50 to be revoked.

New referendum to be held when the dust settles after the next General Election.

Riots in the streets, people will ease their pain by looting new TVs and sports goods.

Then all will be well again.

Just like Bobby Ewing stepping out of the shower.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

New referendum to be held when the dust settles after the next General Election.

Riots in the streets, people will ease their pain by looting new TVs and sports goods.

The other half wants one of them Dyson Airwrap thingys but at 500 Euro think I will wait until the riots.
          Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

I have a funny feeling if this does happen the snowflakes had better keep their heads down - there will be a large amount of pissed off working class people who ain't gonna take any tulip from those *****.

Comment

In your dreams.

Corbyn doesn't want to be PM until the poison challis of Brexit has been sorted. Why do you think he is refusing to call for a vote of no confidence in the government. He isn't that stupid.

The only outcome will be a no deal Brexit which hopefully will bring the EU back to the negotiating table.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                I have a funny feeling if this does happen the snowflakes had better keep their heads down - there will be a large amount of pissed off working class people who ain't gonna take any tulip from those *****.
                Beware when Granddad gets his baseball bat out.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Ha ha ha. Apart from Tommy and a few racist thugs, most leavers are old codgers and I can't see them taking to the streets whilst there's an oap special on down the 'spoon. Or do you think I need to watch out for my 82 year old neighbours
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

So they'll be triggered by a referendum being called, throw their toys out of the pram and have a massive hissy fit.

Comment

Smart money on May winning the confidence vote.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X