• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May's deal, no Deal, or no Brexit - EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May's deal, no Deal, or no Brexit - EU

'No deal or no Brexit at all' if UK parliament rejects agreement - Tusk

'Remain' looking ever more likely at the end of the political charade.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

I'll take No Brexit, with large French fries, thanks!

Comment

Sorry, all that's left is

Can you turn off the light on the way out. Ta.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Anyone who has any sort of investments in the UK is a complete idiot.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Can you stop shouting through the letterbox, this thread is closed.

Comment

Rule Britannia

2019 will be a great year for Great Britain.

Once the referendum puts us firmly back in the heart of Europe, our world standing will bounce as high as the Shard. Everyone will be impressed how shrewd and mature the UK democratic system was. It resisted a rebellion by right wing fanatics and calmly righted the ship. We'll have advantageous trade deals with everybody everywhere, we won't have to spend billions trying to replace all the functions performed by the EU on our behalf and we will all be able to travel and work freely. When we go into hospitals, restaurants and care homes there won't be crippling shortages of staff (EU workers will start coming back once the pound recovers).

Something for you to look forward to
            "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
              2019 will be a great year for Great Britain.

Once the referendum puts us firmly back in the heart of Europe, our world standing will bounce as high as the Shard. Everyone will be impressed how shrewd and mature the UK democratic system was. It resisted a rebellion by right wing fanatics and calmly righted the ship. We'll have advantageous trade deals with everybody everywhere, we won't have to spend billions trying to replace all the functions performed by the EU on our behalf and we will all be able to travel and work freely. When we go into hospitals, restaurants and care homes there won't be crippling shortages of staff (EU workers will start coming back once the pound recovers).

Something for you to look forward to
              There's got to be a hard Brexit first to concentrate minds .
              Join the JRM crew and figure out to make money from the chaos.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
                we won't have to spend billions trying to replace all the functions performed by the EU on our behalf
                Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

Stop it now.......I think I've snapped a rib!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Stop it now.......I think I've snapped a rib!!
                  If I try a bit harder maybe you'll burst a jugular
                  "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Sarg is losing it

Comment

Working...
                    X