• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "May's deal, no Deal, or no Brexit - EU"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Sarg is losing it
    Getting a bit hysterical isn't he?
    It's what happens as he realises he and his fellow cretins have completely fooked up the country
    There should be more entertainment to come, much much more ....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Sarg is losing it

Leave a comment:

• Cirrus
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Stop it now.......I think I've snapped a rib!!
    If I try a bit harder maybe you'll burst a jugular

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
    we won't have to spend billions trying to replace all the functions performed by the EU on our behalf
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

Stop it now.......I think I've snapped a rib!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
    2019 will be a great year for Great Britain.

Once the referendum puts us firmly back in the heart of Europe, our world standing will bounce as high as the Shard. Everyone will be impressed how shrewd and mature the UK democratic system was. It resisted a rebellion by right wing fanatics and calmly righted the ship. We'll have advantageous trade deals with everybody everywhere, we won't have to spend billions trying to replace all the functions performed by the EU on our behalf and we will all be able to travel and work freely. When we go into hospitals, restaurants and care homes there won't be crippling shortages of staff (EU workers will start coming back once the pound recovers).

Something for you to look forward to
    There's got to be a hard Brexit first to concentrate minds .
    Join the JRM crew and figure out to make money from the chaos.

Leave a comment:

• Cirrus
    replied
    Rule Britannia

2019 will be a great year for Great Britain.

Once the referendum puts us firmly back in the heart of Europe, our world standing will bounce as high as the Shard. Everyone will be impressed how shrewd and mature the UK democratic system was. It resisted a rebellion by right wing fanatics and calmly righted the ship. We'll have advantageous trade deals with everybody everywhere, we won't have to spend billions trying to replace all the functions performed by the EU on our behalf and we will all be able to travel and work freely. When we go into hospitals, restaurants and care homes there won't be crippling shortages of staff (EU workers will start coming back once the pound recovers).

Something for you to look forward to

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Can you stop shouting through the letterbox, this thread is closed.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Anyone who has any sort of investments in the UK is a complete idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Sorry, all that's left is

Can you turn off the light on the way out. Ta.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I'll take No Brexit, with large French fries, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    started a topic May's deal, no Deal, or no Brexit - EU

May's deal, no Deal, or no Brexit - EU

'No deal or no Brexit at all' if UK parliament rejects agreement - Tusk

'Remain' looking ever more likely at the end of the political charade.

Working...
X