• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking News - Theresa May admits to 'rolling over' on deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    The big issue is the Brexiters fight among themselves. They don't care about the country, just themselves.
    I think we can agree there, but I would go further and say that the issue is Tories fighting among themselves.

I’ve heard it mentioned elsewhere that this isn’t a fight about sovereignty of the country, it’s a fight about who controls the Tory party. We’re just 60 million people in collateral damage.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      I think we can agree there, but I would go further and say that the issue is Tories fighting among themselves.

I’ve heard it mentioned elsewhere that this isn’t a fight about sovereignty of the country, it’s a fight about who controls the Tory party. We’re just 60 million people in collateral damage.
      I agree with that. It is the Tory Brexiters who cannot decide a leader. Gove, Johnson, JRM?

Looks like they might have to get Farage or Johnson in.....

Comment

I agree with that. It is the Tory Brexiters who cannot decide a leader. Gove, Johnson, JRM?

Well, apart from the minor detail that Farage has stood 7 times to be an MP and been rejected every time.

Maybe Jo Johnson?

Comment

Well Farage would be ideal, he also reneges on what he says:

October:

“We will explain a free trade deal is possible, if that’s what the gangsters in Brussels want.
          “If they don’t, that is fine, if they don’t we will leave with no deal. No deal, no problem.”
          Today:

“So perhaps we all need to grow up and recognise there is a strong chance of the UK leaving on March 29th with a WTO ‘no deal’.”
          “We need a negotiated deal to deal with sensible border issues.”
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X