• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I love the Beeb HYS on Brexit stories :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the Beeb HYS on Brexit stories :)

"21. Posted by fireyMoosse on
    32 minutes ago
    We have bowed to EU bullying, and my grandad would turn in his grave, we have given away the UK to the EU without a shot being fired, what was the point of fighting for our freedom in two world wars, just to roll over like this. May you are a coward and a traitor, I have supported the Torres for decades, but no longer. I am ashamed our you May, the EU have taken us over, lock stock and barrel"

The only thing this Brexidiot forgot to mention was the World Cup Little England xenophobia at its best

These poor little snowflakes ... did the nasty EU bogey man bully you? Diddums. There there now.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

And this classic ....

"28. Posted by hovis on
    31 minutes ago
    Waste of time without Nigel appearing"

I thought Brexiters hated unelected people messing in our politics?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

DKUATB!

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...h-cretins.html
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
      X