• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The new wine lake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new wine lake

Very, very important for booze addled Brexiters: Majestic Wine to stockpile 1m extra bottles of wine for no-deal Brexit | Business | The Guardian
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

1m is just enough so that, by the time it runs out, the brexiters realise what a f*** up they've done.
    About a week I reckon.

Then it's cider all the way.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

They're stockpiling them because they can't sell them.
      "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

1m bottles = £5m = average £5 per bottle.

Even at trade prices that’s not a lot of quality.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post

they're going to feel really stoopid when it turns out Mr. Wetherspoons was right and the price of wine halves on B-Day +1

See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post

And with a UK population of around 66million that's HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO MAKE THAT LAST A WEEK!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Working...
            X