• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forget the Irish Border what about the Gibraltar Issue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Here are some salient facts for you.

The Gibraltarians made it clear that they wish to remain fully integrated with the wishes of the British Electorate.

It would be churlish in the extreme to somehow contrive to have them miss out on the wishes of the majority of voters.

HTH

Ah you mean it's okay for gammons who have never been abroad let alone in Gibraltar to ignore 96% of the population's wish to remain in the EU

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Ah you mean it's okay for gammons who have never been abroad let alone in Gibraltar to ignore 96% of the population's wish to remain in the EU
      Well as someone that has travelled extensively, including Gibraltar, I feel that the wishes of over 99% of the Gibraltarians to accept the democratic wishes of the UK override the 96%.
      Especially when their case is being put forward by a slackjawed knuckleheaded economic cloggie immigrant.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well as someone that has travelled extensively, including Gibraltar, I feel that the wishes of over 99% of the Gibraltarians to accept the democratic wishes of the UK override the 96%.
        Especially when their case is being put forward by a slackjawed knuckleheaded economic cloggie immigrant.

you forgot to say at the end of your sentence "who lived in Gibraltar for 2 years contracting at the UK's largest betting and gaming company"

Comment

you forgot to say at the end of your sentence "who lived in Gibraltar for 2 years contracting at the UK's largest betting and gaming company"
          Wouldn't have amended the fact that you are still a delusional halfwit.

You have just added tax-dodger to your list of faults too.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Wouldn't have amended the fact that you are still a delusional halfwit.

You have just added tax-dodger to your list of faults too.

So everyone who lives and works in Gibraltar is a tax dodger in your eyes. You're so stupid you have no idea how stupid you actually are, potato peeler.

Comment

So everyone who lives and works in Gibraltar is a tax dodger in your eyes.
              I think the Commodores penned a song about you...................."Easy!"

Comment

I think the Commodores penned a song about you...................."Easy!"

nah, this, by one of his countrymen

YouTube

Comment

To add my opinion, In mid '91 after an "altercation" with the thieving Turks and 2 days on the tarmac in Gib waiting for a flight back to Brize - I ******* hate the place. However, it's on my badge and I'll defend it against all invaders.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                  X