• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU the big winner of Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU the big winner of Brexit

EU the big winner of the Brexit negotiations

Michel Barnier sounded very smug yesterday, reminded me of a second hand car salesman, so predictable.

I'm alright Jack

OMFG - nobody could have predicted this result!!!

Comment

Donald Tusk's comments about it being "lose, lose" was a nice touch, especially as it was delivered with a smug, self-satisfied expression.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

This deal will be great for his career, and especially Barnier’s

Comment

There is no deal only a proposal that May and the EU want to agree on. It will be voted down in Parliament, May will resign, there will be a 'peoples vote' and cancellation of brexit by repealing Article 50. The latter may or may not involve a GE and Labour winning, depending on the political ambitions of the slimy tories back stabbing each other.

Either way all sorted in time for Christmas.

The UK will remain in the EU and along with other countries facing the rise of far-right extremism will force change on the EU superstate project from within. Drunker et al will be shown the door. Bye Bye.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
          X