• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The knives are out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The knives are out

The knives are out

but will be back in their holsters by the end of the afternoon. Lets face it, it's a lost cause, the name of the game is clinging on to your ministerial post as long as you can and saving up for hard times in opposition.

I'm alright Jack

I know there are some cretins here. Does anyone actually believe anything they read in the Express?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
      I know there are some cretins here. Does anyone actually believe anything they read in the Express?
      No but this made me laugh!

"
      But SNP's Ian Blackford says: "Shamefully it seems Government is seeking to prevent opposition amendments to the deal.

“Gagging the sovereignty of parliament by playing dirty tricks. Is the Government so weak the Brexit deal will not succeed with alternatives on the table?"

To which Mrs May confirms: "Parliament will vote on the deal" before Mr Blackford tells her: “I expect parliament to hold the Government to account and amend the deal. This is not a game the SNP will never gamble with Scotland's future."

Mrs May hits back telling Mr Blackford: "The SNP gambles with Scotland's future every time it stands up and calls for independence."

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
        Weird News section is pretty good there

Comment

Working...
        X