• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BЯEXIT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Ever since he got back from 'Nam...
    Yeah. What a loser.......what sort of a kn0b turns their back on doing their national duty?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Yeah. What a loser.......what sort of a kn0b turns their back on doing their national duty?
      You've done really well, should I ever open a chip shop I'd offer you a job

Comment

Ever since he got back from 'Nam...
        Trump was definitely not very popular in Nam....

Comment

You've done really well, should I ever open a chip shop I'd offer you a job
          If you are looking for someone to "sponsor" perhaps you could get in touch with Motherwell FC?
          TestMangler will get you the details.
          They would seem to be just the sort of surrender-monkeys that could most accurately carry on your "message".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46087544

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Yap yap yap.

Comment

Rearranging the Deck Chairs

Say what you like about PosterBhoy but he is staying cheerful in the face of impending doom.
              "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

You talk a good talk, but you didn't exactly walk the walk did you? Pray tell, what active service did you actually do during your time in the army? Given the years you said you served, and you didn't see combat in the Falklands, that tells me you saw zero active service. So basically you was a civvy in a uniform, sitting in a safe hut in West Germany 'protecting' us from the Russians. As soon as any real wars came about e.g. Iraq, you'd done a runner to wire up plugs or some such job.

You're my hero
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  You talk a good talk, but you didn't exactly walk the walk did you? Pray tell, what active service did you actually do during your time in the army? Given the years you said you served, and you didn't see combat in the Falklands, that tells me you saw zero active service. So basically you was a civvy in a uniform, sitting in a safe hut in West Germany 'protecting' us from the Russians. As soon as any real wars came about e.g. Iraq, you'd done a runner to wire up plugs or some such job.

You're my hero
                  I’ll stand up for him here:
                  He may have been in NI and seen action there.
                  Doubtful though, because if he had, he’d maybe have an inkling as to why the Irish Border issue is such a big one that requires more than just smilies to resolve.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Doubtful though, because if he had, he’d maybe have an inkling as to why the Irish Border issue is such a big one that requires more than just smilies to resolve.
                    Exactly, had he been in Ireland he'd have already said. He said he was in Germany protecting (ha ha) us single handedly against the Russians. And let's face it anyway, the British army and secret service hardly comes out of the Irish troubles whiter than white.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      He saw combat at the cinema.

Comment

Working...
                      X