• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The WTOSSR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Those are the reasons some say they want out of the EU.

have a go at answering the following questions and then see if there's a trend...;

Does the WTO have a parliament?
    Does the WTO have an army?
    Does the WTO have an anthem?
    Does the WTO have a flag? (not a logo)
    Does the WTO hand out gold-plated pensions to employees?
    Does the WTO give overly generous expenses to employees, whilst maintaining austerity is enforced elsewhere?
    Does the WTO tell sovereign countries to 'redo' their budget?
    Does the WTO only use internal auditors?
    Does the WTO have 2 Headquarters, that they move between at considerable cost?

Just off the top of my head, see if you can think of any more differences....
    The Uk should withdraw from the olympics as they have a flag, no parliament, an anthem, super gold plated pensions,extremely good expenses, they tell sovereign countries to sort their budget out, etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      The Uk should withdraw from the olympics as they have a flag, no parliament, an anthem, super gold plated pensions,extremely good expenses, they tell sovereign countries to sort their budget out, etc etc
      Have the Dutch already withdrawn? Its just that I have never noticed them appearing on the Medals Table.........probably because you are so far down, competing against the likes of Togo and Burkina Faso to get into the top 100!!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Have the Dutch already withdrawn? Its just that I have never noticed them appearing on the Medals Table.........probably because you are so far down, competing against the likes of Togo and Burkina Faso to get into the top 100!!!
        Hmm let me see where is the UK on the top 10 medal table for the most recent Olympics in Korea?

Rank NOC Gold Silver Bronze Total
        1 Norway (NOR) 14 14 11 39
        2 Germany (GER) 14 10 7 31
        3 Canada (CAN) 11 8 10 29
        4 United States (USA) 9 8 6 23
        5 Netherlands (NED) 8 6 6 20
        6 Sweden (SWE) 7 6 1 14
        7 South Korea (KOR)* 5 8 4 17
        8 Switzerland (SUI) 5 6 4 15
        9 France (FRA) 5 4 6 15
        10 Austria (AUT) 5 3 6 14

Comment

Irrelevant snowman-building nonsense deleted
          Try looking at the REAL Olympics Table this time......

Medal Table - Rio 2016 - Olympic Games - BBC Sport

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

And the table I posted is not real because,....
            Anyway Netherlands is 11th in the table you posted, where you said earlier that they never are in any table.
            But facts don't matter for a amoeba like you

Comment

And the table I posted is not real because,....
              Skating is not really a proper sport is it? Everyone knows that!!

HTH

Comment

No not a remoaner posting lies??? It cannot be!

Though Erik the stupid being a NED does fit!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  No not a remoaner posting lies??? It cannot be!

Though Erik the stupid being a NED does fit!
                  So Gammon McBrexitface posts a lie, I proof he is lying and you say I'm lying. Wow just wow

Comment

So Gammon McBrexitface posts a lie, I proof he is lying and you say I'm lying. Wow just wow
                    I think you are taking this truth and lies business a bit too rigidly. You'll never make a true Brexiteer if you keep fretting about such things as facts or logic.

When we were in the EU, they wouldn't give us everything we wanted. They would only give us what everybody collectively agreed. Now we're leaving and they still won't give us everthing we want. They still will only give us what is collectively agreed. Doesn't that prove how evil they really are!!! Don't you see why everyone is so rightfully angry??
                    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
                      I think you are taking this truth and lies business a bit too rigidly.
                      Exactly. When you are reduced to trying to pass off a few isolated opinions as irrefutable fact then it is a slippery slope.
                      People will rightly condemn you for this.

And you've come to the right place.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X