• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dyson chooses Singapore for new electric car plant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You will actually find that the educational proportions you plucked out of thin air were probably even LESS favourable 300 years ago.
    Yes because the world 300 years ago had similar demands of its population to now.

Typical fooking cretinous Brexidiot.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      well bugger off back there then. - you Know it makes sense.
      Think about your blood pressure, little dicked gammon

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Yes because the world 300 years ago had similar demands of its population to now.
        Of course it did jellyhead. Well spotted even though you stumbled across the fact by accident.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Be more specific what have they done for you? I bet you can't like all brexidiots
          Sod all. And thanks for the abuse (to be expected from a sore loser, especially one who's £1200 down thanks to a moment of madness. What were you thinking? According to you, the UK is living in the past, not the future).

And now the serious answer, because I know what you actually meant to ask.
          I don't trust the EU, on every level. I don't trust the electoral system, the CAP, the ECB, the ECJ, the Common Fisheries Policy, and I don't trust that they're not about to become a single nation state. They have a currency, a Parliament, a diplomatic service, and they're about to have an army. What is that, if not a nation in the last stages of labour?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            What is that, if not a nation in the last stages of labour?
            Hopefully a miscarriage??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Sod all. And thanks for the abuse (to be expected from a sore loser, especially one who's £1200 down thanks to a moment of madness. What were you thinking? According to you, the UK is living in the past, not the future).

I don't trust the EU, on every level. I don't trust the electoral system, the CAP, the ECB, the ECJ, the Common Fisheries Policy, and I don't trust that they're not about to become a single nation state. They have a currency, a Parliament, a diplomatic service, and they're about to have an army. What is that, if not a nation in the last stages of labour?

It not an army its a NAAFI the Bremoaners explained that to us thickies. They aren't going to attack anyone (except protesters voting or similar) just serve really nice tea to the Generals while Russia takes them from behind. Its like Turkey etc. joining that's fake news as well.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Hopefully a miscarriage??

I assume you mean a stillbirth. It's a bit late for a miscarriage. Apologies to anyone offended by such metaphors.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I assume you mean a stillbirth. It's a bit late for a miscarriage. Apologies to anyone offended by such metaphors.

indeed a little tasteless.

Though it is a total feck up.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So you don't trust them but can't tell why and you still can't tell what they have done for you personally to hate them

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                      So you don't trust them but can't tell why and you still can't tell what they have done for you personally to hate them
                      I'll be kind here, and assume you can't read. At no point did I say I hated them, merely that I don't trust them, and I explained why. I'm going to have to assume that you are a blinkered idiot who can't see beyond worshiping J-C Junkcer's nutsack. All I can say is God help you, because nobody else can.

Comment

Working...
                      X