• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Ministers are worried

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ministers are worried

"Ministers fear that businesses and financial markets will start betting on a no-deal outcome in the coming weeks, weighing on the pound and creating an unstable economic backdrop to the talks."

Theresa May seeks Brexit compromises as fear of no-deal exit looms larger | Politics | The Guardian

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    "Ministers fear that businesses and financial markets will start betting on a no-deal outcome in the coming weeks, weighing on the pound and creating an unstable economic backdrop to the talks."

Theresa May seeks Brexit compromises as fear of no-deal exit looms larger | Politics | The Guardian

WGAS. Bring it on ....

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      WGAS. Bring it on ....

twatus maximus has Spoken! with the usual too many emoti widgety thingies
      Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
      Inertia, however........................

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        twatus maximus has Spoken! with the usual too many emoti widgety thingies
        He is only imitating sb

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          He is only imitating sb

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
          who's sb?

<sent from my sock drawer, using spare elastic>
          Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
          Inertia, however........................

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            who's sb?

<sent from my sock drawer, using spare elastic>

Super Bolluxs AKA as Barmy Darmy?
            "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Working...
            X