• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Look waht Brexit has done now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look waht Brexit has done now...

Wages rise at fastest pace in a decade

Wages have risen at the fastest pace in almost a decade, easing the pressure on UK households.
    Where's the doom and gloom 50,000,000 unemployed rhetoric now eh?

Full employment, booming incomes and house prices still rising.

Brexit is already paying dividends with 163 days to go!

After around a decade on this forum, I still can't decide if you're a World Cup standard troll, or completely f**kin' retarded.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

****ed up your spellchecker by the looks of it
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        After around a decade on this forum, I still can't decide if you're a World Cup standard troll, or completely f**kin' retarded.
        And I can't be both?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          And I can't be both?

No, trolling at Olympic medal standard requires a certain level of intelligence
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

DimPrawn in 2012 -

Comment

And I can't be both?
              "Dimprawn" - does exactly what it says on the tin...
              "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Wages rise at fastest pace in a decade

Where's the doom and gloom 50,000,000 unemployed rhetoric now eh?

Full employment, booming incomes and house prices still rising.

Brexit is already paying dividends with 163 days to go!

Can you imagine how much better the economy would be without brexit? No?
                UBS can.
                Brexit made the economy already 2.1% smaller then it would have been without brexit

Brexit has made the UK economy 2.1% smaller: UBS model - Business Insider

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  Can you imagine how much better the economy would be without brexit? No?
                  UBS can.
                  Brexit made the economy already 2.1% smaller then it would have been without brexit

Brexit has made the UK economy 2.1% smaller: UBS model - Business Insider
                  Ah yes another article written by someone with a vested interest in making our Brexit is a bad idea using cobbled together data and supposition.

Excellent

"Using a "Frankenstein" model, which cobbles together data from other major economies, the bank's economists worked out the hit to UK growth."

Is the 'Frankenstein' model any better or worse than the 'wet finger in the air' model

Comment

I have noticed a very large increase in agent enquiries about developer jobs in the last few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                    X