• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Look waht Brexit has done now..."

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    I have noticed a very large increase in agent enquiries about developer jobs in the last few weeks.
    It’s for post 2nd referendum project to remove every trace of symbol £, changing it to €

You’ve heard it on here first...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    I have noticed a very large increase in agent enquiries about developer jobs in the last few weeks.
    And me, seriously I'm not saying this is a Brexit effect, but practically being stalked by agents and clients with well paying roles at the moment...

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Can you imagine how much better the economy would be without brexit? No?
    UBS can.
    Brexit made the economy already 2.1% smaller then it would have been without brexit

Brexit has made the UK economy 2.1% smaller: UBS model - Business Insider
    Ah yes another article written by someone with a vested interest in making our Brexit is a bad idea using cobbled together data and supposition.

Excellent

"Using a "Frankenstein" model, which cobbles together data from other major economies, the bank's economists worked out the hit to UK growth."

Is the 'Frankenstein' model any better or worse than the 'wet finger in the air' model

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Wages rise at fastest pace in a decade

Where's the doom and gloom 50,000,000 unemployed rhetoric now eh?

Full employment, booming incomes and house prices still rising.

Brexit is already paying dividends with 163 days to go!

Can you imagine how much better the economy would be without brexit? No?
    UBS can.
    Brexit made the economy already 2.1% smaller then it would have been without brexit

Brexit has made the UK economy 2.1% smaller: UBS model - Business Insider

Leave a comment:

• Cirrus
    replied
    And I can't be both?
    "Dimprawn" - does exactly what it says on the tin...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    DimPrawn in 2012 -

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    And I can't be both?

No, trolling at Olympic medal standard requires a certain level of intelligence

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    After around a decade on this forum, I still can't decide if you're a World Cup standard troll, or completely f**kin' retarded.
    And I can't be both?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    ****ed up your spellchecker by the looks of it

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    After around a decade on this forum, I still can't decide if you're a World Cup standard troll, or completely f**kin' retarded.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Look waht Brexit has done now...

Look waht Brexit has done now...

Wages rise at fastest pace in a decade

Wages have risen at the fastest pace in almost a decade, easing the pressure on UK households.
    Where's the doom and gloom 50,000,000 unemployed rhetoric now eh?

Full employment, booming incomes and house prices still rising.

Brexit is already paying dividends with 163 days to go!

Working...
X