• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recruitment agent, not the brightest of the bunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brits won't do the jobs Europeans do. Banning them will destroy our businesses | Metro News
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

what do you expect she is a remainer

Seriously at the last two employers their key concern about Brexit was who would work on the factory floor for a pittance as they had replaced all the Brits by EU migrants and cut the wages.

Strange when I was at college 35 years ago they had complaints companies couldn't get people to work in Catering or hotel jobs, they used to complain the agency staff wanted too much money while their permanent staff nearly starved. People would go to work at Maccy Ds as the pay was far better there. Now they are striking because it is so low.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Seriously at the last two employers their key concern about Brexit was who would work on the factory floor for a pittance as they had replaced all the Brits by EU migrants and cut the wages.
      I expect vetran to start as a kitchen porter/warehouse hand/cleaner (cross the unwanted) @ £8/hr.
      Nothing more, nothing less.
      Twat.

Comment

who the fook are you?

Comment

Originally posted by pscont View Post
          I expect vetran to start as a kitchen porter/warehouse hand/cleaner (cross the unwanted) @ £8/hr.
          Nothing more, nothing less.
          Twat.

I did while going to college, most people would have been proud of that.

I imagine your parents sent you to a special school so you can get an NVQ level 1.

Comment

vetran is an e oerisnced businessmen who hires a lot of people and pays them far more than his competitiors - we should all listen to him.

Oh wait...

Comment

Strange when I was at college 35 years ago they had complaints companies couldn't get people to work in Catering or hotel jobs, they used to complain the agency staff wanted too much money while their permanent staff nearly starved. People would go to work at Maccy Ds as the pay was far better there. Now they are striking because it is so low.
              She voted leave.. Doh!
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

She voted leave.. Doh!

and has now changed her mind because she believes she will be personally affected- Doh!

I was one of the many that voted Leave. In hindsight, do I believe I made the right decision? Probably not. Do I feel I was misinformed? Most definitely. Was I aware of the long-term implications for my business? Most definitely not.

Comment

and has now changed her mind because she believes she will be personally affected- Doh!
                  Not quite, she does not explicitly say she has changed her mind in the article:

I was one of the many that voted Leave. In hindsight, do I believe I made the right decision? Probably not. Do I feel I was misinformed? Most definitely. Was I aware of the long-term implications for my business? Most definitely not.

Comment

Not quite, she does not explicitly say she has changed her mind in the article:
                    In hindsight, do I believe I made the right decision? Probably not.
                    I suppose there is enough wiggle room to lock up a few Catalan politicians or create an EU NAAFI so I can see why you are confused. Most normal people would see that with the complaint it is hurting her business because she can't get cheap labour from the EU, I would say that if we have the Losers Vote she would vote remain.

Comment

Working...
                    X