• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tinfoil hat time...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinfoil hat time...

Or not, some sources check out valid:

James Patrick on Twitter: "Right, I really don't care whether people listen to this Brexit thread. It's just here.

This is a sanitised briefing. It is rated as "high level of confidence" and supported by OSINT, meaning it comes from multiple, reliable sources and is supported by open source information."
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

You guys are off your ******* head on project fear.

Comment

I think they're confusing incompetence with conspiracy.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I think they're confusing incompetence with conspiracy.
        "Never Attribute to Malice That Which Is Adequately Explained by Stupidity"
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          "Never Attribute to Malice That Which Is Adequately Explained by Stupidity"
          Brexit in a nutshell.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Brexit in a nutshell.
            “The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit. Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line, Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.”

We're leaving pal, better get used to it!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

“The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit. Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line, Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.”

We're leaving pal, better get used to it!
              I though I'd made it abundantly clear that I support a full, real or hard Brexit.
              But that ain't what's on the table at the moment.
              How exactly is "Chequers" "leaving"?
              Perhaps you could explain?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                I though I'd made it abundantly clear that I support a full, real or hard Brexit.
                But that ain't what's on the table at the moment.
                How exactly is "Chequers" "leaving"?
                Perhaps you could explain?
                Let's just wait and see what the "real" deal looks like, eh?

We can speculate all we like about "this" and "that", the truth is that the likes of "thee" and "me" don't know what the final deal will look like.

We can discuss like grown ups, or if you prefer you can resort to more of your (to be honest, rather dull and repetitive) insults.

Comment

Let's just wait and see what the "real" deal looks like, eh?

We can speculate all we like about "this" and "that", the truth is that the likes of "thee" and "me" don't know what the final deal will look like.

We can discuss like grown ups, or if you prefer you can resort to more of your (to be honest, rather dull and repetitive) insults.
                  I think we do.
                  It'll be watered down Chequers which will be BRINO.
                  Or nothing, aka real Brexit.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                  X