• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Penny dropping for Dales farmers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    You do realise you don't NEED to be a farmer to advise the sector.
    There you go again with those tired old patronising outbursts. As a level-headed realistic Brexiteer I am more than confident that our Farming community can plot sensible paths of their own through this short period of turbulence.
    Unlike the average Bremoaner it seems, they do not need their hands held every step of the way along the path of life.
    That is why they voted in such great numbers to unburden ourselves of the yoke of the failed vanity Project that the Barniers and Junckers of this world have so haphazardly cobbled together.

HTH BIDI

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      As a level-headed realistic Brexiteer
      well, - There's a concept, bit like a level-headed realistic Bremoaner, really

Comment

I expect you imagine yourself to be some sort of hipsterised Peaky Blinder when in reality you are a much better fit for Benny from Crossroads.
        You nationalists, you don't even know about your own country. i tell you I'm from the Black Country, I even give you more info and name the town of Tipton, then you think I'd imagine myself as a Peaky Blinder. The Black Country is not in Birmingham you thicko. Same for Benny, he's a Brummie. Now had you said Barry from Auf Wiedersehen, Pet then I might have found your comment a bit more intelligent.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You nationalists, you don't even know about your own country. i tell you I'm from the Black Country, I even give you more info and name the town of Tipton, then you think I'd imagine myself as a Peaky Blinder. The Black Country is not in Birmingham you thicko. Same for Benny, he's a Brummie. Now had you said Barry from Auf Wiedersehen, Pet then I might have found your comment a bit more intelligent.
          Touched a nerve there I see.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Comment

a bit too intelligent looking compared to my mental picture of warthog.
              Last edited by vetran; 19 September 2018, 20:04.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Nope, not in the slightest.

Just surprised that a nationalist like yourself doesn't even understand the geography of your own country.

Comment

Nope, not in the slightest.

Just surprised that a nationalist like yourself doesn't even understand the geography of your own country.
                  Newsflash!! England is NOT my own country. I am only here to freshen up the gene pool.

Comment

Newsflash!! England is NOT my own country. I am only here to freshen up the gene pool.
                    You'd have to have sex to have an impact on the gene pool. Wanking into your sock doesn't count.

Comment

Bloody migrants....
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X