• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BREXIT deal HAS been reached

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREXIT deal HAS been reached

UK sold down the river and to become a vassal state BREXIT deal HAS been reached - and will be unveiled at special summit in NOVEMBER

I'm alright Jack

"Politico said that according to the EU 27 officials and diplomats working on Brexit, the final compromise will reflect some aspects of Mrs May’s much-criticised Chequers proposals and will remain specifically vague to reduce the potential of more challenges."

were these the ones they claimed would never be considered a week or so ago?

Comment

Withdrawal deal, yes, not the Deal for after Brexit

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        "Politico said that according to the EU 27 officials and diplomats working on Brexit, the final compromise will reflect some aspects of Mrs May’s much-criticised Chequers proposals and will remain specifically vague to reduce the potential of more challenges."

were these the ones they claimed would never be considered a week or so ago?
        The Chequers deal was already a step too far, and the EU has only accepted some aspects of Mrs May’s much-criticised Chequers proposals

some = 10%

I'm alright Jack

Comment

But it was dead not long ago

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a8466356.html

Why the EU turn?

(see what I did there?)

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            But it was dead not long ago

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a8466356.html

Why the EU turn?