• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SETI scientists spot 72 signals 'from alien galaxy' 3bn light years away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SETI scientists spot 72 signals 'from alien galaxy' 3bn light years away

Scientists searching for extraterrestrial life say they have spotted 72 mysterious signals from an alien galaxy using artificial intelligence (AI).

The researchers at the SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Institute discovered the unusual signals when examining 400 terabytes of radio data from a dwarf galaxy three billion light years away from Earth.

https://news.sky.com/story/seti-scie...rithm-11495075

Aliens are trying to communicate with us to say that Brexit is moronic, you’ve heard it on here first!!!

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Aliens are trying to communicate with us to say that Brexit is moronic, you’ve heard it on here first!!!
    They would. If we did what we need to do they'd not be able to come and take all our council houses and jobs.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Scientists searching for extraterrestrial life say they have spotted 72 mysterious signals from an alien galaxy using artificial intelligence (AI).

The researchers at the SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Institute discovered the unusual signals when examining 400 terabytes of radio data from a dwarf galaxy three billion light years away from Earth.

https://news.sky.com/story/seti-scie...rithm-11495075

can i have some of whatever you're smoking, Please

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        They would. If we did what we need to do they'd not be able to come and take all our council houses and jobs.
        so, - how many council houses and jobs have they taken from you then?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          Aliens? Non yet.

But I'm from Bradford. The rest took 'em all.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

They took his virginity.

Allegedly...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Aliens? Non yet.

But I'm from Bradford. The rest took 'em all.
              you have All my sympathy, - i thought Glasgow was bad, until i encountered bradford

Comment

Save yer tears for Swindon...

Comment

Save yer tears for Swindon...
                  yeh, - worked there, too
                  kraphole

Comment

yeh, - worked there, too
                    kraphole
                    They caught a whiff of DimPrawn's kebab are dispatched 72 probes for further analysis.

Comment

Working...
                    X