• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Project fear in action

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project fear in action

The real project fear

Loving the HYS thread on this. Is this anyone on here?

"48. Posted by Kenny on
    29 Aug 2018 16:53
    So sic of this want my country bak send in navy to pretect OUR fishing bots BRING ON BREXT!!!"

@Vetran, @DimPrawn, @Mordac ... is your real name Kenny? I'm, assuming this is not @Bean as the comment is too coherent and well argued to be the Beanster

Yeah fellas, BRING ON BREXT!!!
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    The real project fear

"48. Posted by Kenny on
    So sic of this want my country bak send in navy to pretect OUR fishing bots BRING ON BREXT!!!"

@Vetran, @DimPrawn, @Mordac ... is your real name Kenny? I'm, assuming this is not @Bean as the comment is too coherent and well argued to be the Beanster

The EU can say whatever it wants about the Chequers plan.

What matters is the Withdrawal Agreement. Exiting the EU with a transition period is contingent on the WA being agreed and signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      The real project fear

"48. Posted by Kenny on

Really? A thread to celebrate your inability to see a blatant trolling post on the BBC HYS?
      Originally posted by Old Greg
      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

The EU's chief negotiator Michel Barnier said the EU was ready to offer the UK an unprecedented deal but it must not weaken the single market.
        Ahh I love the sound of buzzwords in the morning. Any deal will be unprecedented, given the fact that we are the first ever member to leave the EU...

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          Really? A thread to celebrate your inability to see a blatant trolling post on the BBC HYS?
          I genuinely hope it is a trolling post, but given the quality of a lot of posts on HYS I fear not.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
          X