• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Death by a thousand cuts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death by a thousand cuts

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Exactly. Now as a Brexiteer, had the vote been in favour of Remain then I would just have got on with it as it would quite patently have been the democratic will of the people.
    Contrast that with the all-pervading whining of the Bremoaners (most of whom on here have long since ditched actually living, working, and paying taxes here incidentally!) who seem to want nothing more than the worst possible outcome for the country at large.

Bunch of petulant churlish children that ought to be, and thankfully largely are, completely ignored.

Your hero said that if the result was less than 60% in favour of remain, he would want it re-run. But then when the result was 52% in favour of leaving, he felt that was a big enough majority to change his mind.

Also, most people who voted to remain are happy with the democratic process, they just want the whole thing to happen, not the dragging of feet by those supposedly running Brexit, the failure to make any meaningful decisions or progress in 2 years and the constant whining by those who voted for Brexit who want to blame the EU and blame those who voted to remain for the abject failure of the progress of Brexit.

Take some responsibility and take some action.

...or just continue the MO of many Brexit supporters in blaming everyone, pointing fingers, complaining and doing nothing abut trying to move forward.

You won. GET ON WITH IT!
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Your hero said
      I have no "heroes" in the political context.
      HTH

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Also, most people who voted to remain are happy blaming everyone, pointing fingers, complaining and doing nothing about trying to move forward.
      ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I have no "heroes" in the political context.
        HTH

ftfy

I can't wait for a hard Brexit. Sadly it's not going to happen.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I can't wait for a hard Brexit. Sadly it's not going to happen.
          Story of your life..............backing the wrong horse and then grumpily waiting around for the unlikeliest of outcomes.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

the unlikeliest of outcomes.

So you're saying Brexit is the unlikeliest of outcomes? Story of your life, always making the wrong decision.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

So you're saying Brexit is the unlikeliest of outcomes? Story of your life, always making the wrong decision.
              No. I suggested that a "HARD" Brexit was unlikely. That was, in point of fact, YOUR contention within the last few minutes if you care to read back.

However, it is also eminently possible that your flighty nervy little mind has once again been changed.

Possibly down to a change in wind direction or some other transitory event that is cataclysmic enough to alter your dimwitted perspective.

Comment

No. I suggested that a "HARD" Brexit was unlikely. That was, in point of fact, YOUR contention within the last few minutes if you care to read back.

However, it is also eminently possible that your flighty nervy little mind has once again been changed.

Possibly down to a change in wind direction or some other transitory event that is cataclysmic enough to alter your dimwitted perspective.

Oh come now, everyone with at least half a brain cell knows that "hard" Brexit is the only "real" Brexit.
                Anything else is getting the worst bits of the EU (rule-taking) without the good bits (access to the single market).
                But I suppose dumbkopfs like you haven't really understood the situation yet
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Oh come now, everyone with at least half a brain cell
                  Knows that the outcome that we are about to get is something that will irk the crap out of the likes of YOU and all the other self-serving numpties that simply voted in their own narrow selfish way.

That fact alone ought to have been worth a bus sticker!!

Comment

Knows that the outcome that we are about to get is something that will irk the crap out of the likes of YOU and all the other self-serving numpties that simply voted in their own narrow selfish way.

That fact alone ought to have been worth a bus sticker!!
                    Won't irk me, got no skin the game.
                    Bit pathetic that you lot will accept a humiliating climbdown though.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X