• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm a remainer. nah nah

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a remainer. nah nah

Now seen the light, that famous performer and tax evoider Bono is going to wave the EU flag at his concerts.

Better together (minus Bono's tax money)

Bono vows to wave EU flag at his gig in a show of support for Europe | Daily Mail Online

Bono vows to wave the blue EU flag at his gig in a 'provocative' show of support for Europe as he rails against nationalism and praises Merkel for letting 1 million Syrians into Germany
    Millionaire U2 frontman urged European to get behind the Brussels project
    He pledged to wave the EU emblem when his tour kicks off in Berlin this week
    He said some Irish people feel closer to Europeans than their fellow countrymen
    Well the Maltese, Lithuanians & Guernsey people probably don't feel all that close to one Irishman.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...aradise-papers

With the recent Paradise Papers revelations concerning Bono’s finances, it looks like my prediction has come to pass. Bono chose to invest in a company based in ultra-low tax Malta, which incorporated a Lithuanian company – in order to buy a shopping centre – which has paid no tax in Lithuania despite having made profits. The company was later transferred to zero-tax (on company profits) Guernsey.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Bono is as nothing compared to this lot:

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...hore-tax-haven
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I use 2 solicitors.

One is Pro Bono.

One thinks he is an obnoxious twunt.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Bono is as nothing compared to this lot:

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...hore-tax-haven
        From that link:

"One of the biggest funders of the leave campaign, Lord Edmiston, appears in the Paradise Papers in connection with two Malta-based aviation companies.

The founder of the car importer IM Group, who is estimated to have a fortune of about £440m, gave hundreds of thousands of pounds to two Brexit groups, Vote Leave and Grassroots Out.

Edmiston, whose address is listed as being in Portugal ..."

Good man, all the smart and wealthy people are moving to Portugal due to its excellent tax-regime (it's a good place to be once you have something in the bank)
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

From that link:

"One of the biggest funders of the leave campaign, Lord Edmiston, appears in the Paradise Papers in connection with two Malta-based aviation companies.

The founder of the car importer IM Group, who is estimated to have a fortune of about £440m, gave hundreds of thousands of pounds to two Brexit groups, Vote Leave and Grassroots Out.

Edmiston, whose address is listed as being in Portugal ..."

Good man, all the smart and wealthy people are moving to Portugal due to its excellent tax-regime (it's a good place to be once you have something in the bank)
          Bless....

Monaco & Panama etc. are where the smart & wealthy are already domiciled.

Portugal is where people who think they are smart & wealthy are moving to.

Hint: They weren't called the 'Portugal Papers' were they...
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            Bless....

Monaco & Panama etc. are where the smart & wealthy are already domiciled.

Portugal is where people who think they are smart & wealthy are moving to.

Hint: They weren't called the 'Portugal Papers' were they...

What would you know about it, living as you do in some shithole sink estate?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

What would you know about it, living as you do in some shithole sink estate?
              Oh dear, must have touched a nerve
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Oh dear, must have touched a nerve
                Not really. Clearly you do live in a shithole , and the only place you've ever travelled to is the dole office.
                It's the only explanation for why you might think crime-ridden Panama City is a better place to live than Lisbon.
                This is what I enjoy about the members of the cretinocracy, they simply shoot themselves in the foot with very post.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Not really. Clearly you do live in a shithole , and the only place you've ever travelled to is the dole office.
                  It's the only explanation for why you might think crime-ridden Panama City is a better place to live than Lisbon.
                  This is what I enjoy about the members of the cretinocracy, they simply shoot themselves in the foot with very post.
                  The cretin doth protest too much...

You talked about smart & wealthy moving.....well, that's where the real wealth moves...sorry that doesn't include you.
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

The cretin doth protest too much...

You talked about smart & wealthy moving.....well, that's where the real wealth moves...sorry that doesn't include you.
                    You claim the real wealth moves to Panama city?
                    You haven't been beyond Bognor have you?

Keep digging though, we've already established you're a virgin with a crap job. So now we know you probably haven't left the UK either
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X