• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proof the Mogg is not in touch with reality.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof the Mogg is not in touch with reality.

May has announced that EU citizens rights will be protected in the event of a Hard Brexit. Unilatterally.

JRM said "The UK is not the sort of country that applies retrospective legislation."
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

That would be the same JRM that is on record in the Select Committee a month before the referendum, berating Mark Carney for producing economic forecasts, because “we don’t know if we’ll be like Norway or Switzerland or Canada”.

Comment

And the same JRM that stood up in parliament and said “we could have two referendums. As it happens it might make more sense to have the second referendum after the renegotiation is completed.”

Comment

JRM is a bona fide traitor

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          JRM is a bona fide traitor
          I like the chap. He speaks a lot of sense!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            He seems to generate alot of sympathy with the proles and non-thinking classes. They do live a billionaire ex-Etonian who tells them what they want to hear.

Are you a prole, non-thinking or both?

Unofficially you are a cretin. Hopefully the cretin-master will be along soon to confirm it.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
              He seems to generate alot of sympathy with the proles and non-thinking classes. They do live a billionaire ex-Etonian who tells them what they want to hear.

Are you a prole, non-thinking or both?

Unofficially you are a cretin. Hopefully the cretin-master will be along soon to confirm it.
              Connect your brain to your fingers and you may establish a little more credibility.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                I agree. His advice to move your investments outside of the U.K. makes a lot of sense.

As is his advice to hold a second referendum once the negotiations are complete.

As is his advice that the final deal could be.Norway, Switzerland, or Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                  As is his advice that the final deal could be.Norway, Switzerland, or Canada.
                  I see a new Noel Edmonds show. No deal or no deal.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X