• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some good news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some good news

Explore your country: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...f=uk-lifestyle

Just to give you that little leg up: https://www.visitbritain.com/gb/en/visitbritain
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

That is really good news, no more pissed Brits spoiling my holidays abroad

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      That is really good news, no more pissed Brits spoiling my holidays abroad
      and they'd be better off, for having not encountered Erikur enjoying his national (front) lampoons racist holiday
      Originally posted by Old Greg
      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        and they'd be better off, for having not encountered Erikur enjoying his national (front) lampoons racist holiday
        You can holiday with your fellow unemployed EDL friends in some worn down coastal town enjoying your racist brexit and pretend how free you are

Comment

You can holiday with your fellow unemployed EDL friends in some worn down coastal town enjoying your racist brexit and pretend how free you are
          I've never been banned from this forum for racism and i'm not racist.

You on the other hand have been and so, would more likely fit into the EDL ranks.

I'll still be going abroad, as I voted to leave a political union - I didn't vote to never visit Europe again

HTH BIDI
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

You on the other hand have been and so, would more likely fit into the EDL ranks.

I'll still be going abroad, as I voted to leave a political union - I didn't vote to never visit Europe again

HTH BIDI
            You don't know for what reason I was exactly banned so shut the **** up you brexit c@nt.
            I made a comment against the rape of women and babies by Indians ,which was in the news at the time and was was banned for that for a few days, you as inbred brexiteer probably support these practices

Comment

You don't know for what reason I was exactly banned so shut the **** up you brexit c@nt.
              I made a comment against the rape of women and babies by Indians ,which was in the news at the time and was was banned for that for a few days, you as inbred brexiteer probably support these practices
              You still here klootzak? - thought you'd have pissed off back top your beloved cloggyland by now.

Comment

Actually I do, as does everyone;

https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...ml#post2459497
                Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                "Erikur. Racist, libellous and callous comment in a single post. 2 days "
                Now we can add the following to the list;

Cretin,
                Liar

PS. For the avoidance of doubt, I don't support those practices.
                Last edited by Bean; 1 May 2018, 10:52. Reason: Added PS
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

HTH BIDI
                  But depending upon which rag you read, it's going to cost you between €5-€7 though...When this was announced there was a huge outcry by Brexiteers about it although they didn't realise that voting to abolish free movement means movement is no longer free

Still cheaper than an ESTA though (but that depends on the GBP - EU - USD exchange rate....)
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    But depending upon which rag you read, it's going to cost you between €5-€7 though...When this was announced there was a huge outcry by Brexiteers about it although they didn't realise that voting to abolish free movement means movement is no longer free

Still cheaper than an ESTA though (but that depends on the GBP - EU - USD exchange rate....)
                    Seems like an acceptable cost of sovereignty - sort of how you pay to exit Mexico etc, but they don't propose laws for yer country to ratify

Although all this is to be confirmed etc, as is the reverse scenario of EU peeps coming here after transition ends......will it be free if ours isn't? Hard to see that
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                    X