• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Some good news

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Some good news"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Seems like an acceptable cost of sovereignty - sort of how you pay to exit Mexico etc, but they don't propose laws for yer country to ratify

Although all this is to be confirmed etc, as is the reverse scenario of EU peeps coming here after transition ends......will it be free if ours isn't? Hard to see that
    I believe that the UK will be charging > 250GBP as a further extension of May's hostile immigration policy unless you're a Russian or Chinese oligarch

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    But depending upon which rag you read, it's going to cost you between €5-€7 though...When this was announced there was a huge outcry by Brexiteers about it although they didn't realise that voting to abolish free movement means movement is no longer free

Still cheaper than an ESTA though (but that depends on the GBP - EU - USD exchange rate....)
    Seems like an acceptable cost of sovereignty - sort of how you pay to exit Mexico etc, but they don't propose laws for yer country to ratify

Although all this is to be confirmed etc, as is the reverse scenario of EU peeps coming here after transition ends......will it be free if ours isn't? Hard to see that

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I've never been banned from this forum for racism and i'm not racist.

You on the other hand have been and so, would more likely fit into the EDL ranks.

I'll still be going abroad, as I voted to leave a political union - I didn't vote to never visit Europe again

HTH BIDI
    But depending upon which rag you read, it's going to cost you between €5-€7 though...When this was announced there was a huge outcry by Brexiteers about it although they didn't realise that voting to abolish free movement means movement is no longer free

Still cheaper than an ESTA though (but that depends on the GBP - EU - USD exchange rate....)

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    You don't know for what reason I was exactly banned so shut the **** up you brexit c@nt.
    I made a comment against the rape of women and babies by Indians ,which was in the news at the time and was was banned for that for a few days, you as inbred brexiteer probably support these practices
    Actually I do, as does everyone;

https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...ml#post2459497
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    "Erikur. Racist, libellous and callous comment in a single post. 2 days "
    Now we can add the following to the list;

Cretin,
    Liar

PS. For the avoidance of doubt, I don't support those practices.
    Last edited by Bean; 1 May 2018, 10:52. Reason: Added PS

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    You don't know for what reason I was exactly banned so shut the **** up you brexit c@nt.
    I made a comment against the rape of women and babies by Indians ,which was in the news at the time and was was banned for that for a few days, you as inbred brexiteer probably support these practices
    You still here klootzak? - thought you'd have pissed off back top your beloved cloggyland by now.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied

You on the other hand have been and so, would more likely fit into the EDL ranks.

I'll still be going abroad, as I voted to leave a political union - I didn't vote to never visit Europe again

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    You can holiday with your fellow unemployed EDL friends in some worn down coastal town enjoying your racist brexit and pretend how free you are

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    and they'd be better off, for having not encountered Erikur enjoying his national (front) lampoons racist holiday
    You can holiday with your fellow unemployed EDL friends in some worn down coastal town enjoying your racist brexit and pretend how free you are

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    That is really good news, no more pissed Brits spoiling my holidays abroad
    and they'd be better off, for having not encountered Erikur enjoying his national (front) lampoons racist holiday

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    That is really good news, no more pissed Brits spoiling my holidays abroad

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic Some good news

Some good news

Explore your country: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...f=uk-lifestyle

Just to give you that little leg up: https://www.visitbritain.com/gb/en/visitbritain

Working...
X