• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Job Losses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    why wouldn't she want to move to the EU its a land of milk & honey while the lights flicker here (or that is what a bremainer told me).
    Apparently not everyone in my family shares my lust for travel and adventure.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      You forgot Sid who runs the fish & chip shop he retired yesterday, that should be on there with those other "Brexit" losses.

I love the smell of desperation in the morning, it smells like ..... Bremoaners!
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Lol, do you even read what you post?

1. Lowest unemployment in years. I though the Brexit claim was that they were all coming over here and taking our jobs?

2. The first article is clear that confidence is due to the transition agreement - in other words, that everything stays the same. Business confidence is due to Brexit-in-name-only, not Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
          Lol, do you even read what you post?
          You haven't really got the hang of this yet.

Comment

Working...
          X