• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What does Brexit mean for me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Well written. You're spot on. I feel so enlightened now. Thanks

Good. Not before time.

The die is cast, the people have spoken. Just go with it and embrace Democracy.

And perhaps you can now stop being such a patronising halfwit and become part of the solution instead of part of the problem?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Good. Not before time.

The die is cast, the people have spoken. Just go with it and embrace Democracy.

And perhaps you can now stop being such a patronising halfwit and become part of the solution instead of part of the problem?

And you carry on with proving the Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and kicking on this forum
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        And you carry on with proving the Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and kicking on this forum
        Only when I point out YOUR inadequacies.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Only when I point out YOUR inadequacies.

HTH

You keep it up my friend. A snowflake like you needs a hobby to keep them occupied so that the real world doesn't scare them too much. Voting out was clearly your way to try and change the sadness in your life. Let's hope Brexit brings you some peace and it's not just a case of the grass being greener on the other side.

Here's a little from me to you my friend. Chin up
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
          X