• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ambitious managed divergence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy George is such a wag. He must be having a whale of a time over all this, having had his bottom thoroughly smacked by Theresa before being summarily dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      Ooo, good idea. Another "meaningful" vote. The Executive taking back control.
      At least one QC thinks it’s meaningful.

https://twitter.com/jolyonmaugham/st...94191297445894

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        At least one QC thinks it’s meaningful.

https://twitter.com/jolyonmaugham/st...94191297445894
        Say no more, Jolyon is a political activist more than a QC.

Comment

Say no more, Jolyon is a political activist more than a QC.
          Good grief. A QC is still a QC, and presumably a better judge of whether a vote is meaningful than a random person on a contractor’s forum.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            Good grief. A QC is still a QC, and presumably a better judge of whether a vote is meaningful than a random person on a contractor’s forum.
            No irony intended, I assume

Comment

No irony intended, I assume
              My QC recommends the Oude Joris Max 120 Contractor Payment Scheme.

Comment

Working...
              X