• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Japanese companies not quite behind Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Weirdo!!

I know, but I absolutely hate cheese
    and before you ask, yes I have tried a pizza without cheese, that's just like chewing dried tulip

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      and before you ask, yes I have tried a pizza without cheese, that's just like chewing dried tulip
      Here's one without cheese: https://www.oetker.de/unsere-produkt...ioccolato.html
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        You want to try Pizza Hut, whatever it is they put on their pizzas, it ain't cheese.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          As seen in Terry & June*; don't give up on the dream...

Edit: *Or was that the Princess?

Granada, Princess and Ambassador in that order.

Comment

Project Fear, nothing to see here. It will all be sorted out in the end, etc.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...o-car-country?

Comment

Or Indian it seems, this statement by Jaguar Land Rover owner Tata Motors to the US Securities and Exchange Commission:

http://corp-content.tatamotors.com.s...F-for-2017.pdf

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

More from the Japanese today, trying to dictate what our terms should be. What part of “Brexit means Brexit” don’t they get?

Sunderland voted to leave and knew what the consequences were, it’s offensive and patronising for the Japanese to insist on frictionless supply chains to keep their businesses here.

https://www.jbce.org/brexit/jbce-kei...tement-brexit/

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                  More from the Japanese today, trying to dictate what our terms should be. What part of “Brexit means Brexit” don’t they get?

Sunderland voted to leave and knew what the consequences were, it’s offensive and patronising for the Japanese to insist on frictionless supply chains to keep their businesses here.

https://www.jbce.org/brexit/jbce-kei...tement-brexit/
                  ???

we voted to avoid having another set of politicians layered on top of the ones we already have

no one ever said that we want to change the way we buy widgets.

or is it that if we want to have free trade we must have the leaches bleeding us dry and telling us what to do?

I do not see why the two are connected - other than that politicians make them so to keep themselves in power.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    ???

we voted to avoid having another set of politicians layered on top of the ones we already have

or is it that if we want to have free trade we must have the leaches bleeding us dry and telling us what to do?

I do not see why the two are connected - other than that politicians make them so to keep themselves in power.
                    No, you voted to leave the EU and that means everything that comes with it. Talk about 'cake'

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Yes, you voted to leave the EU: to leave the customs union, the freedom of movement of goods, etc.

That means any widget purchasing (or sales) that involves the EU has to change because that's what you voted for.

...unless you're saying that voting to leave the EU didn't mean "leave the EU" and didn't mean "leave the customs union" and didn't mean "stop freedom of movement of goods"
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X