• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit doom part 47998

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit doom part 47998

We can all agree that the UK economy has long been mismanaged. It needs a radical shift from consumption to investment if it is to avoid falling further behind the US and the rising powers of Asia. But one problem that it does not face is being left behind by the eurozone in any lasting sense.

Eurozone’s fleeting boom is an illusion - Britain won't remain the sick man of Europe for long

aha Ambrose, I used to enjoy reading his regular predictions about the imminent demise of the Euro. I remember him telling us that interest rates for Spain and Portugal would go so high they wouldn't be able to pay their debts and go bankrupt. Of course it didn't happen immediately so it kept repeating it.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      aha Ambrose, I used to enjoy reading his regular predictions about the imminent demise of the Euro. I remember him telling us that interest rates for Spain and Portugal would go so high they wouldn't be able to pay their debts and go bankrupt. Of course it didn't happen immediately so it kept repeating it.

But if is nonetheless magnificent.

Comment

Working...
      X