• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit means Brexit, everywhere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And what's their agenda?
    Pro EU, anti-brexit, but you knew that.

What's the newspaper you'd recommend to read for unbiased view on Brexit (and other things)?
    Read everything and evaluate, read the stuff that you don't agree with. Don't take the top-headline as gospel and look at the source of the information. Then make your own mind up based on the evidence. Basic stuff dumb-dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      So the whole of the Independent exists to be pro EU, anti-Brexit? Can't possibly be.

Read everything and evaluate, read the stuff that you don't agree with. Don't take the top-headline as gospel and look at the source of the information. Then make your own mind up based on the evidence. Basic stuff dumb-dumb.
      And what's the problem with the source, which was the chief EU negotiator who said the words the Independent printed?

Comment

Dumb-dumb, the problem with quoting the Independent is that you get a biased and incomplete view. You don't get an evaluation of statements nor any context, you just get the perspective that's matches their agenda.

You dumb-dumb.

How about an alternative then, from a Leaver outlet: https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...e-talks-update

With obligatory kipper quote:

The EU needs the City of London more that it needs the EU.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          So the whole of the Independent exists to be pro EU, anti-Brexit? Can't possibly be.

And what's the problem with the source, which was the chief EU negotiator who said the words the Independent printed?
          Look I keep typing dumb-dumb in the hope you start thinking about what you type. Context, evaluation etc. Keep trying, dumb-dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            How about an alternative then, from a Leaver outlet: https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...e-talks-update

With obligatory kipper quote:
            And...
            What do you think he is going to say, propaganda. But read up on passports, alternatives, the reliance on the city for cash within the EU etc.

I'm stopping with the dumb-dumb now, it's offensive but please just think.

Comment

Ukippers views are always the EU needs the UK more than the other way round.

I heard when the EC was created France ensured the UK weren't allowed in delibrately because of Ukkiper like views, but the UK begged to be allowed in due to the government fecking up the economy.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It won't take long for Ukippers to advocate staying in EU in order to punish them ...

Comment

And...
                  What do you think he is going to say, propaganda. But read up on passports, alternatives, the reliance on the city for cash within the EU etc.

I'm stopping with the dumb-dumb now, it's offensive but please just think.
                  I tell you what, why don't you tell us as you're the know it all
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The question you need to ask yourself why does the EU need to raise its capital in London when it can do it in New York and get more access to the biggest market in the world.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      I tell you what, why don't you tell us as you're the know it all
                      I don't pretend to know it all but I'm not at the dumb-dumb level of most of those in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X