• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit means Brexit, everywhere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    you reckon the EU can launder it as fast as London does?
    No, but money launderers won't have a choice - they'll need to launder their money in quality jurisdiction like EU: they'll be paying top euros for the service.

In the meantime UK dirty offshores will be added to EU black list: good bye Isle of Man, hello Curacao...

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Quoting the Independent is even more hilarious than quoting the Guardian. Read-up on passports, alternatives etc.
      Get your head out of the sand and start to see reality. The UK will be worse off after Brexit. You and your pals can pretend it won't but I'm afraid you'll all be proven wrong as the day of Brexit gets closer.
      Last edited by Whorty; 20 November 2017, 23:02.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Get your head out of the sand and start to see reality. The UK will be worse off after Brexit. You and your pals can pretend it won't but I'm afraid you'll all be proven wrong as the day of Brexit gets closer.
        Doom,gloom and more doom. You are a negative little bunny wunny

Comment

We were doing fine as a Country before joining the EU, we do not need them but they need the £50 million+ per day we were paying, now France & Germany will need to foot the bill

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Jeezuz...

Potentially some people may be slightly financial worse off after Brexit - is about the truth.

But as before ignoring the financial side of things can anyone tell me why Brexit is a bad idea - or are you going to continue to hide behind the fact that a can of beans may cost 5 p more to prove the whole of brexit is a bad idea?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Jeezuz...

Potentially some people may be slightly financial worse off after Brexit - is about the truth.

But as before ignoring the financial side of things can anyone tell me why Brexit is a bad idea - or are you going to continue to hide behind the fact that a can of beans may cost 5 p more to prove the whole of brexit is a bad idea?
              Every time you have been told, you've ignored it and tried to change your argument. It's a waste of time speaking to this with their fingers in their ears.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Every time you have been told, you've ignored it and tried to change your argument. It's a waste of time speaking to this with their fingers in their ears.
                Nope - every time a thread has been created to talk about Brexit without reference to the economy it has probably not had more than 6 posts before some balloon comes in with both size 12 screeching 'Divorce Bill'

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Nope - every time a thread has been created to talk about Brexit without reference to the economy it has probably not had more than 6 posts before some balloon comes in with both size 12 screeching 'Divorce Bill'
                  You're the one who voted for Brexit, apart from the financial reasons, why did you vote for it?
                  Was it to take back sovereign control of our borders that we already had?
                  Was it to take back sovereign control of our parliament and laws that we already had?

What reason did you vote for Brexit?
                  Why did you think it would be such a good idea?

In your months of saying "Prove why Brexit is bad that doesn't involve finance", you've yet to provide one iota of evidence as to why Brexit is good that doesn't involve finance.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

what arguments, posts from the guard or independent. No evaluation of evidence or facts.

face it, you are doom and gloom negative people that have latched onto something.

Comment

You're the one who voted for Brexit, apart from the financial reasons, why did you vote for it?
                      Was it to take back sovereign control of our borders that we already had?
                      Was it to take back sovereign control of our parliament and laws that we already had?

What reason did you vote for Brexit?
                      Why did you think it would be such a good idea?

In your months of saying "Prove why Brexit is bad that doesn't involve finance", you've yet to provide one iota of evidence as to why Brexit is good that doesn't involve finance.
                      I voted to for the UK to leave the European Parliament because I do not believe it is a benefit to the UK to be part of a larger organisation which does not have the interests of the UK as it's main concern.

Pretty simple really.

Comment

Working...
                      X