• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory Peer calls for Torpedo Boats to defend Britain's 12 mile limit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    How much notice do the US need if the UK wants to fire a Trident missile?.
    Wouldn't even get past the UK's health and safety panel. The panel with the big red button, when pressed it rolls out a ream of paperwork for the operator to fill in before they can proceed.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      It is the Express...

What page is their Diana story on?

Hope it's not been bumped to page 3.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        Wouldn't even get past the UK's health and safety panel. The panel with the big red button, when pressed it rolls out a ream of paperwork for the operator to fill in before they can proceed.
        After Brexit, the red button will be located in the Bullingdon Club's ceremonial whoopee cushion.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          After Brexit, the red button will be located in the Bullingdon Club's ceremonial whoopee cushion.
          aka The Pig's Head

Comment

The RN haven't had MTBs since the 1950s.

We could probably get the DSME (South Korea) to build some for us, paying for it by borrowing money off the Chinese.

The River Class might be suitable as a larger alternative, but we currently have 3 of them in service.

The Scimitar class or Archer class might be able to take a weapon or two.

Britannia doesn't "rule the waves" and hasn't for a long time.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
            X