• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most attractive country for employers and staff, post Brexit is....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...UK

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...yers-and-staff

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Comment

That means you'll stay here then. Goodo...
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

That's true for the low-paid and zero-houred.

Comment

oh dear

Leading remoaners meet with Barnier for "talks"

So an alternative Brexit deal will be hammered out by Remoaner MPs which will be used to defeat the government when they have their meaningful vote on whatever crumbs the "official" Brexit negotiators come back with.

oh deary me,
          oh deary deary me
          Last edited by BlasterBates; 30 October 2017, 23:57.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Farage is on the hook in Mueller's investigation of Russian involvement in getting Trump elected, I expect his lawyers will challenge his extradition on the grounds of European Human Rights ...

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              oh dear

So an alternative Brexit deal will be hammered out by Remoaner MPs which will be used to defeat the government when they have their meaningful vote on whatever crumbs the "official" Brexit negotiators come back with.

oh deary me,
              oh deary deary me
              in what capacity do these people get to negotiate with EU on Britain's behalf?

& Nick Clegg??? didn't he lose his parliamentary seat, so he's a civilian now negotiating with the EU?

Comment

When you say 'post Brexit', do you mean 'pre Brexit'?

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
                  in what capacity do these people get to negotiate with EU on Britain's behalf?

& Nick Clegg??? didn't he lose his parliamentary seat, so he's a civilian now negotiating with the EU?
                  Cleggie is there due to being able to speak 5 languages. He can disarm them by making small talk and jokes in French and German.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    oh dear

oh deary me,
                    oh deary deary me
                    Darn, I was hoping that the headline was literal:

"Farage EXPLODES during furious response to Remoaners' anti-Brexit meeting with Barnier"

Comment

Working...
                    X