• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Governments first Brexit position paper fails to answer key questions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually Portugal seems to be avoiding the mistake both Spain and the UK made i.e. building massive ugly large/tall new developments for speculation.
    The construction boom in Lisbon seems mainly to be aimed at renovating existing housing stock and bringing centuries-old buildings up to modern standards while keeping the pretty facades. Much more sensible in both keeping the character of the city and not causing unsustainable speculation.
    Planning permission is not given easily and standards are apparently very strict.
    Many parts of London have been ruined by over-development e.g. Vauxhall/Battersea.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
      No need to. He's got plenty of facts left yet, to slap you Brexiteers around the face with.

I admire you guys fighting back -into the valley of death etc. But we've got you surrounded. Nobody from any group has managed to identify an escape route. Not a single person.

We can bide our time.

Us and Vince - aka The Messiah
      What the f**k are you on about? Are you on drugs? Are you in a Cult? Or just a Cu*t?
      Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
      "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        I am just wondering how long it will be before you insults degrade to simply 'N****r' and 'I f**ked your mum'

I think you're mixing up the sides when it comes to name calling etc:

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
        What the f**k are you on about? Are you on drugs? Are you in a Cult? Or just a Cu*t?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
          Are you in a Cult?
          No you are. Problem is cult members never know they are in one.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/0...e-cult-brexit/
          May confirms Brexit is now a religious cult
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X